Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Berry Blog

Sunday Waffles

Homemade waffles and June berries - a weekend tradition

Ten years ago this week we moved our first baby Berry from London to California. Now there are three more little Berries (and a dog) and we are preparing to move overseas again.

In an attempt to keep in touch with all the friends we have around the world I am going to try to keep an up to date Blog. (If you are one of my Facebook friends you should know not to hold your breath for regular posts though!). I will try harder in this space to keep the world regularly informed of what we are up to. Postcards from our life which I hope will chronicle the girls' growth, my crafting adventures and our experiences of living as ex-pats twice removed.

I look forward to seeing you back here soon!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your move! And that picture has me drooling, but I can't bring myself to look away. There goes my diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your Blog Anniversary Post. Congratulations on such a lovely contribution to the blogosphere - (is that the term used?)!

    ReplyDelete

Bienvenue chez les Berries!
Your comments bring this blog to life and make me happy.
Let me know you stopped by and I'll be sure to write back.
A bientôt! Nicola

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...