Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Paris Party

Paper Eiffel Tower
Treats
Tutus
Pin the Moustache
Table
Crepes
Gifts
Spinning
Savannah. Candles
Georgia. Candles
This weekend we hosted an early birthday celebration for Georgia and Savannah and their closest California friends.

There were homemade decorations, French treats, favourite games, mama made tutus (from Little Things to Sew), crepes for dinner, perfect gifts and pink cake all finished off with their first sleepover.

Lots of fun and lots of noise!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos! This looks like a wonderful party! Happy early birthday to your girls. And crepes for dinner PLUS a sleepover?! Can I move in with your family? Crepes are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Bienvenue chez les Berries!
Your comments bring this blog to life and make me happy.
Let me know you stopped by and I'll be sure to write back.
A bientôt! Nicola

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...