Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Parking with a view

Blue sky Versailles
This morning I had some errands to do. I was running late, I got stuck in traffic and it took me half an hour to find a parking spot, but when I did, this was the view from the car park! Life's not bad when the Château de Versailles is part of the daily grind!

Buttons
This was what I needed to pick up. Some lovely Liberty print covered buttons from a stitcher's treasure trove on Rue Hoche. There is a rumour we will get snow this weekend, just what I need to cozy up and finish the little Citronille tunic these buttons are intended for.

Bon weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bienvenue chez les Berries!
Your comments bring this blog to life and make me happy.
Let me know you stopped by and I'll be sure to write back.
A bientôt! Nicola

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...